Below is a description of rewrites, where the page has been tagged delete the comments not needed and add in any special instructions.
- Excessive use of bold/capitals: Use italics instead for emphasis, if emphasis is not needed then remove is
- List: Reformat into prose (a listed ideas section is acceptable)
- Absence of links: Links missing or replaced by bold or italics which do not function
- Article needs to be split into multiple articles
- Images need to be in galleries or made easier to view.
Galaxy Map resource colors
I know the difference between white and green colors, and I have updated the Galaxy Map sectio with this information. What about yellow? I've only seen this in sectors. I suspect yellow means the station was built, but is not exploited. Am I right? — Preceding unsigned comment added by Francoisb73 (Talk) 04:31, 27 June 2016 (CEST)
- I think yellow means under AI control. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (Talk) 14:21, 12 August 2016 (CEST)
main interface missing
a description of THE main interface is missing ;)
- The info on how to zoom in and out of the various views is missing. I think that a two finger gesture on the trackpad will do it, but sometimes it rotates the view or changes the angle of view. Is there a way to zoom via the keyboard? I can't believe that we are at the 1.2 release and such basic user interface items are missing from the wiki. This makes this wiki a poor substitute for an actual manual or even a "Quick Start Guide." — Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (Talk) 21:47, 15 August 2016 (CEST)