Master mod list
As this mod list is actively maintained in the forums as the "master mod list", I've removed the incomplete table here and directly linked to that list. The maintainer prefers to maintain it in forums instead in the wiki, and I see little value in having a duplicate list and incomplete list here. --Spyhawk (talk) 11:31, 18 May 2016 (CEST)
- Not Sure I agree totally here.. ^
- Having a modlist on a WIKI means that the mods also can have their own wiki-pages here on the wiki. But that may be for later when the mods becomes too big for a forum post to cover. --provet (talk) 21:05, 22 May 2016 (CEST)
- From my CK2 mods experience, I'd say to list ONLY the mods that have their own page on this wiki, which might range from a short description written by a mod user, to a detailed page maintained by the mod team.
- This usually means only medium/big mods with a modding team, as smaller mod maintained by one person tend to deprecate quickly when no longer maintained.
- Also, to avoid duplication, the "compatible version" should only be mentioned on the mod page, not on the list (such pages could be moved later to an unmaintained sub-section, if need be)
- I find such mod pages very useful:
- for indexation/linking when sending release notice on the web/social media, due to modding forum requiring registration
- due to forum threads being only editable by their creator, thus severely limiting collaboration on any kind of big mod documentation. Thus modders spend valuable time answering the same questions again and again in their forum.
- Romulien (talk) 18:59, 23 May 2016 (CEST)