From Stellaris Wiki
Patch 1.4.X are all patches beginning with 1.4. There has so far been one 1.4.X hotfix patch.
- Main article: Patch 1.4
1.4.1 is a hotfix released with Checksum 1759.
- Fixed a bug where the AI would not embark their assault armies while at war
- Fixed a case where AI vs. AI wars would never end
- Xenophobe Fallen Empires will now cleanse planets
- Fixed issue with the Blorg not using all of their trait points
- Minor fixes to localization
- Fixed a potential breakage point in the Horizon Signal chain
- Observation stations built in a sector shouldn't belong to sector
- Turning off Auto-Unpause doesn't break Auto-Pause anymore
- Fixed not being able to orbitally bombard occupied planets.
- Fixed ethics divergence from distance to capital/sector managed planets
- Fixed CTD when in station build mode while in the galaxy view
- Fixed the "Then Virgil, Now Beatrice" achievement not being achievable
- Fixed some issues with garrisons on occupied worlds
- Fixed various CTDs