From Stellaris Wiki
This article may contain outdated information that is inaccurate for the current version of the game. It was last updated for 1.3.
|Please help improve this article or section by expanding it with: Any missing definitions.|
- # is_listed, boolean, decides if this diplomactic action type is listed in diplomatic view.
- # prerequisites, list, the technologies required to enable the player to send this diplomatic action.
- # requires_actor_peace, boolean, false by default, will require the actor to be at peace for this action to pass the possible check.
- # requires_alliance_vote, boolean, false by default, will require the alliance of the actor to vote for this action before passing it on to the recipient.
- # requires_actor_independence, boolean, true by default, will require the actor to be independent.
- # requires_recipient_independence, boolean, true by default, will require the recipient to be independent.
- # requires_actor_federation_leader, boolean, false by default, if the actor is in a federation, he has to be the leader of it.
- # requires_recipient_federation_leader, boolean, true by default, if the recipient is in a federation, he has to be the leader of it.
- # show_decline_to_alliance_members, boolean, false by default, will show your alliance members when you decline a proposal of this type.
- # should_show_auto_accept_message_recipient, boolean, decides if the recipient gets a message showing the diplomatic action.
- # should_open_auto_accept_message_recipient, boolean, decides if the recipient automatically opens this message.
- # should_show_auto_accept_message_actor, boolean, decides if the actor gets a reply showing the diplomatic action.
- # should_notify_all_communications, boolean, decides if a message notification is sent to all countries who have communications with actor or recipient
- # AI_acceptance_base_value, default = 0
- # can_colonize = allowed to colonize planets
- # potential = if possible to select in diplomatic interactions
- # become_vassal = trigger when it converts into a vassal
- # tech_cost_mult = tech cost multiplier if overlord has a tech
- # overlord_influence = extra influence given to overlord
- # joins_overlord_wars = Joins in if overlord goes to war (Defensive or Offensive)
- # calls_overlord_to_war Calls overlord to war (Defensive only)
- # can_do_diplomacy Can do some limited diplomacy
- # overlord_becomes_warleader, if overlord takes over as warleader. Default true
- # gets_sensors(yes): gets overlords sensors
- # gets_access(yes): gets overlords access
@protectorate_tech_threshold = 0.4
- can_colonize = no
- can_be_integrated = yes
- joins_overlord_wars = yes
- calls_overlord_to_war = yes
- can_do_diplomacy = no
- potential > or = tech_unlocked_ratio
- can_colonize = yes
- joins_overlord_wars = no
- calls_overlord_to_war = yes
- can_do_diplomacy = yes
- tech_cost_mult = -0.5
- overlord_influence = 1
- potential < @protectorate_tech_threshold
- become_vassal = tech_unlocked_ratio ratio > 0.6